These bamboo straws are a fun and eco-friendly alternative to plastic, reusable. Each bamboo straw is a natural product and hand-sanded. These natural variations make each straw unique.
1 set = 3 bamboo straws (Purnama Proud Eco Warrior*)
unless specified to include the cleaning brush
- Handcrafted from whole bamboo stalks
- Organic, Biodegradable and Reusable
- Sustainable and Eco-friendly
- A must have for waste-free lifestyle
- Imported from local artisans in Bali, with direct impact to the makers and their community
- Available in 1 size only, length (in approximate) 20 cm (8 inch)
- Please note: Bamboo is a natural product unique in its own variance of color, thickness, texture and diameter.
Learn more on No Plastic Straws Project
*For your own customized logo (minimum order is required), please contact us
Care Instruction: it's easy !
- for everyday use: rinse them out under the tap after use, or
put them in a jar of soapy water and shake it;
if something is still stuck, you may use a small brush
- to sterilize and super thorough cleaning, you can boil the bamboo straw for a few minutes, in a pot of water with a spoonful of white vinegar added
- allow the straws to dry fully
- Note: the bamboo straws can last for years; however since these products are natural, lifespan and sizing may vary