- Product Details
- Size & Material
- Care Instructions
- Warranty & Returns
Our Teak Wood Cutting Board is created from scrap hardwood which is carefully chosen and assembled by our skilled artisans that it’s hard to notice that it's recycled!
This Board is made from reclaimed teak wood – its high water resistance, naturally high oil content and scratch-resistant qualities make it an ideal choice for cutting boards. Teak is also hard enough to withstand heavy usage, yet soft enough to maintain your knife’s edge.
The timeless looks and natural durability offers versatility for everyday use. Whether you use it for slicing fruits and vegetables or serving charcuterie and appetizers, this board brings a bold beauty to your kitchen.
- Made of scrap teak wood reclaimed from the manufacture of other products
- Natural Colour
- We are PETA-Approved Vegan company
- Handmade and crafted by skilled artisan in Central Java, Indonesia
- L15" x W12" x D1" OR L40cm x W30cm x D2.5cm
- 100% Reclaimed Scrap Wood (Teak & Rosewood)
- Treated with food-safe materials (mineral oil wood polish, wood glue)
- Featuring handle made from upcycled tire innertube
- Hand wash with soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Do not soak or submerge the board in the water
- Do not place the board in dishwasher.
- Regular use of food-safe mineral oil to prevent dryness and cracks is recommended
- Do not use olive oil or coconut oil to treat the board as they will leave an odor.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and place the board in an upright position to air-dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
We stand behind our products, and in the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, we will replace your board free of charge within 1 month of your order
Please read our Returns & Exchanges policy here
- This product is LIMITED availability online.
- We will process and ship your order within 2 business days after you place your order. Rest assured that we will keep you updated in the event of shipping delay. Please read our Shipping page here
- For Singapore customers, you may visit our partners at The Green Collective to view the actual product and purchase directly in store. Limited availability only.
Teak Wood Cutting Board
We are proud of our hand-made environmentally-conscious products.
Please note: that each of our products is individually designed and crafted by a skilled artisan in Central Java, Indonesia. The design of the coaster may differ slightly from the picture as each is a unique artisanal work.
Please contact us for customized coasters. For larger orders, our designer can work with you to create an image for you.