Eco Block Bag
Be in style with this beautiful crossbody bag, perfect for your day in the city and change its strap into a handbag for your day or evening wear.
Be a trendsetter with this sustainable and ethical bag that brings a lot of attention and charm. And, a great way for being environmentally and socially conscious.
This product is hand-made with recovered and repurposed discarded single-use plastic, beautifully hand-woven with organic cotton thread.
- Carefully Handmade
- Suitable for Vegan
- Colour: Red-White or Black-Maroon
- Materials: (7) Re-purposed single-use plastic bag, organic cotton thread and Canvas
- Buttons/Clasps: Nickel
- Pockets: Front Pocket Zipper, and side pocket
- Detachable and adjustable cross-body strap 3.75cm width:
Length 61cm shortest, 115cm longest (excluding clasps)
- Hand bag style strap: 38 cm x 2 cm
- Size, at approximate:
- Length 19 cm x Depth 8 cm x Height 11 cm
Each piece is unique; therefore there may be a slight difference from the items in the picture.
This particular product is made by the Women in the Village of Central Java.
10% of Proceeds goes towards the Children's Education of the Makers' Village.
We pledge for proceeds on the beautiful red-white eco bag toward Fashion For a Social Cause's beneficiaries.